Make the most you can of the Indian Hemp seed. The Hemp may be sown any where.
What is CBD?
CBD is short for cannabidiol. It is a non-psychoactive compound found in the cannabis plant. Hemp and Marijuana are both from the cannabis family (Cannabaceae). Today hemp farmers grown plants high in CBD but low in THC. By law, hemp in Wisconsin must be 0.03% THC or less. Our CBD oil is extracted from our organically grown plants. CBD simulates the body’s endocannabinoid system. People have found CBD oil to reduce anxiety, pain, inflammation and aid sleep. Today researchers are studying the many benefits of CBD oil.
What is CBD Oil?
- CBD oil typically comes in the form of a liquid tincture.
- CBD oil is usually a mix of food grade MCT oil, CBD extract and natural flavors.
- MTC oil is a supplement made from the fat in coconut or palm kernel oil.
- CBD is fat soluble which makes it a great match for MCT oil.
- The finished oil is easily digested and enters the bloodstream quickly.
- CBD oil does not create a “high” effect or any other form of intoxication.
Full Spectrum CBD Oil:
- Full spectrum CBD oil is a pure extract of the original plant.
- It contains a diverse spectrum of active molecules.
- The effectiveness of CBD oil lies in the teamwork of it’s many compounds.
- CBD oil should be clean without any plant material.
- CBD color is usually amber-gold or pale yellow.
- CBD oil should have clear consistency without foul smells.
- Ensure the oil has been lab tested by a third party.
- CBD oil has an expiration date. Check the label.